In ZooMumba, events take place from time to time, usually to celebrate a holiday. During these events, decorations, animals, and habitats may be introduced and made available either in the Zoo Shop or as prizes for event challenges. The appearance of established habitats may change or have temporary upgrades available, and special visitors may appear in the parking lot. For minor events, a bonus code or contest outside of the game may be featured, usually resulting in a small reward. There are also recurring non-holiday events.
- Valentine's Day
- Birthday Event (Anniversary)
- National Hugging Day (Jan. 21)
- Groundhog's Day (Feb. 2)
- April Fools' Day (Apr. 1)
- Mother's Day (2nd Sunday in May)
- International Day of Friendship (Jul. 30)
- World Animal Day (Oct. 4)
These events occur more or less on a monthly basis and last two or three days at a time.
All items (8)